• Structured TESC training curriculum for our players and teams with top quality professional coaching staff for practices and games. TESC coaches hold both State and National licenses while using many aspects of the US Soccer and Dutch Soccer Federation (KNVB) coaching philosophy.
• Different skill levels of play throughout age groups for better player experience, enjoyment and player development.
• Teams practice twice a week with 8-10 games throughout the Fall and Spring Season along with one tournament each playing season.
• Winter Indoor practices held at our NEW TESC Indoor Facility or YORK HS.
• Optional Extra Training Session Such as Goalkeeper and OPEN STREET SOCCER are available.
• TESC HS Program for U15-U18 offering high level training/games during the offseason of your child's HS soccer season.
• Family Oriented program while offering various fun social events for players and parents. Ex: TESC/Chicago Fire Nights...
• TESC is an excellent value with a program offering more than 125 hours of training and game play throughout the year plusadditional opportunities for extra training.
Click on the following links go over the Important Dates, Annual Fees, Evaluation Process, FAQ's and On-Line Player Registration.