Role of the TESC Parent's
- Be Supportive of the Coach.
- Encourage players and team.
- Applaud good plays in games by both teams
- Ensure player arrives to practice and training on time
- Ensure player dresses appropriate to weather conditions
- Communicate schedule conflicts
- If there is an issue such as playing time, etc... please follow up with coach 24 hours following a game.
- Communicate concerns through chain of command
- Director of Coaching
- Criticize or Question the Officials decisions
- Coach from the sidelines
Role of the Player
- Always show respect to your teammates, coaches, opposition and Officials.
- Attend practices fully focused and willing to give 100%.
- Practice at game speed.
- Call coaches to confirm absence from training or games.
- Attend practices in your TESC training shirt.
- Bring TESC Bag with shinguards, inflated Soccer ball and appropriate footwear to training and games.
- Set Short and long term goals.
- Make an effort to improve your skills at home, or register for TESC optional based Skills Enhancement Program.
- Do not distract others at practice and be disruptive.
- Use offensive Language.