What are the fees and what do they cover?
Club Fees Include:
- 24 weeks of professional outdoor training (3-4 hours per week)
- 1 week-long summer pre-season camp (late July or August)
- 10 - 12 weeks of indoor training (1 hour per week minimum) and FUTSAL (indoor house league)
- 1 Fall tournament and 1 Spring tournament
- Full-Time Professional game coaching
- NISL/IWSL league fees
- Referee and linesman fees
- Park District fees which covers nets, field maintenance, lights, etc.
- Team Elmhurst fees which cover mailings, copies, advertisement, etc.
Fees vary from team-to-team depending on quantity of players and level of teams. Due to the additional one–hour-per-week of training at the U13 and above level the select fees are higher. TESC is committed in having all trainings sessions and games coached by a full time staff coach. At additional costs, teams have the opportunity to play an indoor league and extra tournaments during the season.
U8 Fees: $895.00
U9 Fees: $1095.00
U10-U12 Fees: $1440.00
U13-14 Premier Fees: $1440.00 U13-U14 Select Fees: $1540.00
U8 Fees: $955.00
U9 Fees: $1155.00
U10-U12 Fees: $1500.00
U13-14 Premier Fees: $1500.00 U13-U14 Select Fees: $1600.00
The Boys fees are more due to the NISL (boys league) mandatory preseason seeding tourney which takes place in August.
These fees are an estimate and the actual fees will be determined after rosters are finalized for the 2009-2010 playing season.
Please note, the $250.00 deposit is due by registration night via the on-line system with the remainder of team fees due on or near August 19, 2009, October 26, 2009, and January 2, 2010, for the upcoming playing season. Following the deposit, the remaining fees will be divided into three payments as per the above schedule and will be charged to your credit card accordingly. Players will not be able to play in the upcoming season if their fees are not paid. Fees are based on a year-round commitment from both the parents and child.